Single Family/Site Built, Traditional - Horseshoe Bay, TX
Let the good times roll in this waterfront home in Oak Ridge Estates. With three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, there is plenty of space for friends and family. The first floor features a full bath, bedroom, wet bar and laundry. Upstairs, large windows let the sun shine into the open living area, where there is plenty of room to watch movies, play games and entertain or relax after a fun day on the water. The master bedroom opens up to a covered seating area that is adjacent to the upper deck. A Jack and Jill bathroom connects the master bedroom with an office that features a Murphy bed for even more sleeping space. Towering above the courtyard, a live oak tree provides shade all day long. Overlooking the water is a covered patio on the first floor with a spiral staircase leading to the upper deck featuring an outdoor cooking area with granite countertops and both gas and charcoal grills. At the waterfront is a fishing dock and a covered dock with one lift for a boat and two lifts for personal watercrafts.
View Additional Virtual Tour
Visit this property's other website
Shirl A. Thornton of RE/MAX Horseshoe Bay Resort Sales Co.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Highland Lakes,
Vol. 16, Issue 05, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Wood
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Parquet Wood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest Room; Half Bath; Office
- Laundry Room
Type of View
- Lawn,Wet Bar,Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System,Lawn,Wet Bar
- Sprinkler System,Wet Bar,Lawn
- Wet Bar,Lawn,Sprinkler System